Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test – TANCET 2018 for M.B.A., M.C.A., & M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. /M.Plan. DEGREE PROGRAMMES conducted by Anna University, Chennai. The score in TANCET 2018 will help the students to get admission in the colleges in Tamil Nadu for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
TANCET 2018 Eligibility:
The following Eligible criteria must be fulfilled by the Candidates to appear for TANCET 2018.
- The person must have a Bachelor’s degree in their relevant field with minimum of 50 % in qualifying degree (In case of reserved category it is 45%).
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch/ B.Pharm. Candidates should have any of this degree.
- Students having a Master’s Degree in related branch of Science / Arts, can also apply for TANCET 2018.
- Candidats having 10+2 + AMIE* (or) 10+3 years diploma + AMIE.* are eligible to apply
- Students in their final semester / year for qualifying degree course are eligible. Except the courses offered by Professional Institution’s during April/May.
- Other State Candidates can also appear for TANCET, But the eligibility conditions is not same.
How to Apply for TANCET 2018
Students who wants to apply to more than one programme, can apply by paying extra fee of Rs 500 ( Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST students belonging to Tamil Nadu) for each programme.
- Registration is done in the official website.
- Application is filled and DD and copy of certificates are sent to the secretary of TANCET Exam Anna University Chennai.
- Accepted candidates admit card will be available to download in the website and will not be sent through post.
It is Rs 500 ( Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST students in Tamil Nadu.
Download Hall Ticket
- As soon as the registration is confirmed, the candidates will receive the Application Number assigned in the Hall Ticket.
- This number should be entered at the appropriate place in the admission application form at a later stage. Please note that the candidates shall download the hall tickets from official website of Anna University.
- Candidates must produce the Hall Ticket at the time of Entrance Test and during the counselling process.
- Mark sheets too can be downloaded from the website by the candidates, but within 10 days from the date of results declaration. Candidates must present the mark sheet at the time of admission.
If a candidate loses his/her Mark Sheet or Hall Ticket, a duplicate mark sheet can be obtained on payment of Rs.100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
TANCET 2018 Exam Centers
DATES AND TIME OF ENTRANCE TEST of TANCET 2018
|M.C.A||19.05.2018 (FN)||10.00 a.m. – 12.00 noon|
|M.B.A||19.05.2018 (AN)||02.30 p.m. – 04.30 p.m.|
|M.E. /M.Tech. /M.Arch. / M.Plan.||20.05.2018 (FN)||10.00 a.m. – 12.00 noon|
|1||Commencement of Registration of application (online only)||02.04.2018|
|2||Last date for Registration of application||23.04.2018|
Official website click here