BE8252 BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BCM
Semester : 2
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE), Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE), Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Food Technology, Environmental Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering.
Subject Code : BE8252
Subject Name : BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BCM
Type : Syllabus
Edition Details : 2017 Edition (Original Version)
Syllabus Regulation : 2017
Attachment Type : pdf
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to
- Appreciate the Civil and Mechanical Engineering components of Projects.
- explain the usage of construction material and proper selection of construction materials.
- measure distances and area by surveying
- identify the components used in power plant cycle.
- demonstrate working principles of petrol and diesel engine.
- elaborate the components of refrigeration and Air conditioning cycle.
1. Shanmugam Gand Palanichamy MS,“Basic Civil and Mechanical Engineering”,Tata
McGraw Hill PublishingCo.,NewDelhi,1996.
1. Palanikumar, K. Basic Mechanical Engineering, ARS Publications, 2010.
2. Ramamrutham S.,“Basic Civil Engineering”, Dhanpat Rai Publishing Co.(P) Ltd.1999.
3. Seetharaman S.,“Basic Civil Engineering”,Anuradha Agencies,2005.
4. ShanthaKumar SRJ.,“Basic Mechanical Engineering”, Hi-tech Publications, Mayiladuthurai,
5. Venugopal K. and Prahu Raja V., “Basic Mechanical Engineering”, Anuradha Publishers,
Search by students:
- BE8252 anna university syllabus 2017 regulation.
- Sem 2 BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 2017 regulation.
- BCM syllabus R2017.
- BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING syllabus Anna University free download.
- Anna university BCM notes.
- Notes for BCM
- Anna university syllabus for BE8252.
- Semester two BE8252 syllabus free.
- BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING syllabus free pdf download.
- 1st year BCM syllabus for 2017 regulation.