Anna University Results 2018
Anna University results 2018 for 1st semester regulation 2017 batch.
The Anna University Exam was conducted in the month of January of 2018. The paper valuation are started and is going are per the plan.
The Semester one Results will be updated as per the schedule and the dates of the result is announced.
Stay connected with us to get the time at which the result will be uploaded to the Anna University Results data base.
Semester 1 Anna university Results 2018 date and time:
As it is officially conformed that the results will be on 5th of February at 2:00 P.M. So be alert and stay tuned for more information about anna university results 2018.
Anna University Results 2018 Jan First Semester UG / PG will be released within 2 hours
9. What to do after viewing Anna University Results 2018?
Answer: You can calculate your cgpa – Cumulative Grade Point Average .
10. How to calculate cgpa for regulation 2017 anna university?
Answer: First you have to know the credits of each subject and your grades obtained in each subject. After that you need to substitute it in a formula for cgpa calculation. Click here to see the formula for cgpa calculation
11. Is there online cgpa calculator for regulation 2017?
Answer: Yes, we at padeepz has designed a cgpa calculator for regulation 2017 anna university students.
12. What to do if a student get arrear in Anna University Results 2017?
Answer: If that students is confident that he has written the exam good then he/she can go to apply for revaluation.
Things to Know About Anna University Results 2018:
The Regulation 2017 Students are the first batch students to see the huge changes from the rest of the Anna University batches.
- This is the first time Anna University itself published the date of Result officially.
- They have a new grade system to be followed click here to know more
- In case if a student is having arrear he / she have to write the arrear exam only with the juniors in the next academic year.
- To get distinction have to get 8.5 CGPA click here to know more
Other links for the student are:
Follow us on Facebook for updates